Making the decision to have sex comes with the responsibility to look after yourself and your partner. That's why it's important to use a condom for vaginal, anal and oral sex, and to use dental dams for oral sex – to protect yourself from sexually transmitted infections.
Did you know that there are lots of sexual health services in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire that provide free condoms, advice, and sexual health screening? If you are under 25 and live in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire, you can get free condoms from the C-Card Scheme
For help and support for sexual health, including access to services, please use the Sexual Health web site for Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
C Card registration/pick up point and sexual health screening
- NTU Health Centres including Southwell Medical Practice
- NTSU Information and Advice Service
- CASH – Victoria Health Centre
- Health Shop
- Student Service Centres City Campus (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays) Clifton Campus (Thursdays)
- NHS SEXions Sexual Health Drop in Pippin Cottage, Room 8, Brackenhurst Campus, term time, Fridays 12-2 pm
You can also book in for an NTU wellness session for information and advice.