Inviting friends and family

You may wish for your family members and/or friends to visit you in the UK, either during your studies at NTU or in order to attend your graduation. In many cases, your relatives or friends from outside the EEA will need to apply for a visitor visa prior to travelling to the UK.

More information about the process of applying for a visitor visa can be found on the UK Visa and Immigration website and in our guidance note Inviting family and friends to visit you in the UK PDF icon .