We want your studies to be as enjoyable and successful as possible - that is why we provide information, support and advice on a wide range of issues that we know are important to our students. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, or need further advice or support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Are you a worried parent or concerned friend?
- Looking for some self-help resources?
- Struggling to settle in at university?
Student Services video
View our new Student Services introduction video to find out more about the range of services we have on offer to our students: dyslexia, disability (including autism), support for care leavers, health, international, financial, wellbeing services including mental health support and counselling.
Not sure who to contact?
If you are not sure exactly who would be able to help, you might also want to book one of our regular Student Services appointments running across all three campuses. These are for students with a range of issues or general concerns, and are to give support and advice to help you work out what would be best going forward.
To book a Student Services appointment:
- Drop in to your Student Services Centre enquiry desk
- Email Student Support with your upcoming availability
- Or call us on +44 (0)115 848 6060 and leave a voicemail with your name, NTU ID number and telephone number for us to call you back.