Information technology support
If you would like some help with IT at NTU, or with getting to grips with some new software there is help available.
Sources of support
See the Library and Learning Resources guides to getting started with NTU's IT facilities.
There are over 300 online video tutorials to be found in NOW covering everything from Microsoft Word for beginners, to advanced Final Cut Pro.
Library staff can provide help with IT applications, such as Microsoft Office and with using photocopiers, PCs, printers and other equipment. There are a number of ways you can contact the Library for help and support. Library staff also offer training events to introduce you to Microsoft Office 2016.
As a student at NTU the following IT services are available to you:
- desktop services in the form of hardware and software
- access to email and file storage
- internet services
- printing and copying facilities
- audio visual and media services
- equipment for teaching and resource areas
- telephony services including phone conferencing
- wireless access both on and off campus
- off campus access to email and file storage.
You can now locate your nearest free resource room pc with our new PC availability system. Screens across each campus will show where you can find a free PC or you can find out the latest availability online.