Submissions are welcomed on any topic pertinent to the journal. In submitting to the journal authors assert that their work is their own, is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- Articles should normally be 5000-6000 words long and be accompanied by a brief curriculum vitae; we will consider lengthier articles only if the additional material they contain substantially improves them.
- Articles should be presented with the appropriate scholarly apparatus. Referencing should follow the guidelines published by the Modern Humanities Research Association.
- By submitting an article, authors assert that they have permission to reproduce all copyrighted material therein and accept responsibility for any failure to secure this permission.
- Articles should be submitted in the form of an electronic attachment. Click here to submit. They should be double-spaced throughout, be in Arial font 10, and a brief author biography should appear at the end.
- Articles considered appropriate for the journal will be anonymously peer-reviewed.
- Authors accept the right of the editors to make minor changes to the copy in the interests of sense, tone and house style.
- On publication, copyright resides with the journal.