This section contains information for current and past students undertaking an NTU award at one of our UK validation service partners.

Replacement certificates - guidance for applying for a replacement certificate if yours has been lost or damaged.

Verifications and references - information about how to verify your studies as a validation service student and how an employer or agency can request a reference.

Appeals - details on appealing a decision or making a complaint about an academic matter.

Useful links

Please note, library access is available to certain groups of students depending on the agreement between NTU and the partner. Please ask your Centre for further information about library packages available to you.

Group of four students