Verifications and references


If you are a current or former student on an NTU validated course at one of out UK Validated Centres and you require your studies to be verified by Nottingham Trent University, please contact CADQ by email.

Students who studied at NTU can instead order a verification letter via Academic Registry.

References for employers / agencies

Employers or agencies requiring a reference for a candidate who studied at one of our Validated Centres should visit the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) website. Please be aware that in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998), no personal information will be provided without a declaration signed by the candidate giving consent to information being released. Visit our guidance page for more information on using the Higher Education Degree Datacheck.

If you have made a submission via the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) and have an enquiry, please contact HEDD.