This section provides links to further supplements and plans relating to the academic development and approval process.
- Assessment design
- Overview of Constructive Alignment
- QH Supplement 3B: Guidance on Professional Certificates and Professional Diplomas
- QH Supplement 5B: Requirements for approving changes to courses
- QH Supplement 5C: Requirements for the rationale document for a new course
- QH Supplement 5J: Guidance on assessment regulations when there are PSRB constraints
- PSRB Register
- QAA subject benchmarks
- Research informed teaching and enquiry based learning
- Course assessment strategy resource
Changes to courses
Guidance can be found in Quality Handbook section 5 and supplement 5B. View the change form.
Plans and strategies