Higher Education Review
Higher Education Review (HER) 2015
The main purpose of the review was to investigate the higher education provided by the University and to make judgements on whether or not its standards and quality met UK expectations. The QAA review team made judgements on the following areas:
- the setting and maintenance of academic standards
- the quality of student learning opportunities
- the quality of information
- the enhancement of student learning opportunities.
All met UK expectations and we can display the QAA kite mark on all our material.
The report identified a wide range of good practice including:
- the innovative approach to employability and engagement of stakeholders
- the effective partnership between the University and the Students' Union
- the extensive range of research-informed teaching and learning projects which are enhancing the student experience
- the effective use of management information which supports the University's quality assurance framework.