Running a course
This area provides information for NTU staff about Welcome Week and student transition, and resources to help course teams plan their pre-arrival and induction activities.
- Supplement 6A: Interim Course Report and Course Development Plan template
- Appointing a New / Replacement External Examiner - Form EE1
- Appointing a New / Replacement External Examiner - Form EE1 with Guidance
- Supplement 5G: Guidance on Teach-out Arrangements
- Student Handbook including NEC procedure, Academic Appeals, Academic Irregularities and Student Complaints
This section provides advice, guidance and regulatory information about the range of activity that takes place during the year as part of successful management of a course. It includes:
- responsibility descriptors for Course Leaders , Module Leaders , staff who teach and timetabling key academic contacts
This section provides information about the range of activity that takes place in the main towards the end of the academic year.
Principles have been devised by the TILT Learning Spaces Group to inform the design, delivery and operation of learning spaces at the University. Learning spaces are those spaces used for teaching (e.g. classrooms) and those for independent study (e.g. library study spaces).