We’re delighted you’re ready to join us. You can apply for any of the following courses here:
- Postgraduate (Masters – MA, MSc, LLM, BTC)
- Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (PEAP)
- Undergraduate (Bachelors – BA, BSc, LLB) – if you’re an international applicant applying to NTU and to no other UK university
- PGCE Post-Compulsory Education and Training
- Part-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Distance learning courses
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR JAN/FEB INTAKE: Please note that if you are submitting an application for a course starting in January / February, it will only be assessed if it was received by 23rd November 2020. Applications received after this date will instead be considered for the next intake in September 2021.
You can come back to your application at any time to check progress and upload your supporting documents.
Please do not use this portal if you’re applying for any of the courses listed below. Instead, please select ‘Apply’ on the course page and follow the instructions:
- Undergraduate (Bachelors – BA, BSc, LLB)
- Postgraduate research (MPhil, PhD)
- Professional Law Full Time (LPC, GDL)
Advice and support
Thank you for applying to Nottingham Trent University