What we support
The people, technology and processes have to work in harmony for you to get the best results from the University’s IT investment. That's why we're here to help you get the most out of our IT provision. We're also on hand to provide you with support when things aren't going according to plan.
We understand the University's business needs and have the knowledge necessary to prioritise issues that arise throughout the year. Our team is committed to resolving your IT issues and investigating problems that reoccur.
The following IT services are available to you:
- desktop services in the form of hardware and software
- access to email and network file storage
- internet services
- printing and copying facilities
- AV and media services
- equipment for teaching and resource areas
- telephony services including conferencing
- wireless access both on and off campus
- Microsoft Office 365
- student records services
- online learning resources.
Requirements and ideas come to fruition through close relationships with the business. They also evolve from the professional planning and project management of resource development through to delivery.
With an aim to provide the sector leading IT services, we are constantly improving the management of our services and have embarked on an ambitious plan to align ourselves to ITIL best practice.