You may use the postal loan service if you are a UK-based student who match one of the following criteria:
- registered on a distance learning course
- on placement of a term or longer
- Postgraduate research
- referred by Student Support Services
- referred by the Head of NTU Library, or
- on a designated course in Nottingham Business School.
- Full information is in our postal loans information sheet
- You will need to register to use the postal loans service.
- Once you have registered, you can make your postal loan request online via Library OneSearch. Select Home Delivery from the Pickup Location drop-down box.
- If the item you require is an article from a print journal, please email us.
- If you have any questions or queries then please contact us.