Placement year opportunities
You can choose to add a year’s work placement making your Master’s a two year course. it's a great way to put your learning into practice and gain valuable real-world experience to boost your career.
There are some important bits for you to note:
- placements are not guaranteed – you will need to work hard and apply before the deadline to secure your placement. We have an Employability team who will support you in finding a placement, from CV and cover letter writing to where to look for a placement and interview tips.
- placements will commence in June or July so you will need to secure something before April of your first year.
- international students requiring a Tier 4 visa but apply for the two-year version of the course with a placement at application stage. It is not possible to switch course as soon as you start on a one-year course.
You can add a year’s placement on to the following courses (September starts only):
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management and Innovation and Enterprise
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Branding and Advertising
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Investment Banking
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Finance and Investment Banking
- MSc Human Resource Management
Hear from our students who have successful secured a placement: