At Nottingham Law School we take great pride in our outstanding and long established national and international reputation for excellence in legal education. We are one of the largest university law schools in the UK, with over 100 academic staff and 2,500 students.
We pride ourselves on:
- our outstanding facilities, including suite of replica courtrooms
- staff who have real practical experience in the legal industry
- 96% of our students are now in employment or further study*
- our close links with both legal and other professions
- our Legal Advice Centre and pro bono opportunities.
*(DLHE survey, Full-time, UK, First degree, undergraduate leavers 2014/15)
Thursday 11 May 2017