Nottingham Law School has an internationally recognised research culture.
Its research community:
- includes leading researchers in their fields with global links
- engages in cross-institutional / interdisciplinary research
- adopts diverse methodologies, including doctrinal and empirical research
- has expertise in: business and insolvency law, legal education, conflict rights and criminal justice, intellectual property, health law.
Research centres and groups
See a list of our research centres below or find out more information about a specific Centre.
- Centre for Advocacy
- Centre for Business and Insolvency Law
- Centre for Rights and Justice
- Centre for Legal Education
- Centre for Marine Ecological Resilience and Geological Resources
- Centre for Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Research Group for Sports Law
- Intellectual Property Research Group