The School of Social Sciences provides students with a wide range of facilities, designed to cater to their every need, including:
- Psychology students have access to a number of dedicated laboratory facilities.
- Facilities for study support are available in our redeveloped Newton and Arkwright buildings on the City Campus. There's also teaching and social spaces as well as Nottingham Conference Centre.
- Outstanding facilities across the University include 3,000 student open access PC's and 300 secure wireless access points as well as live screens showing PC availability around campus based on your current location.
- Our virtual learning environment (NOW), means that our students can learn online at any time. As well as accessing presentations, lecture notes and handouts, students can take part in interactive learning activities.
- A wide range of both print and online resources are available to our students, as well as 24 / 7 IT facilities, group and individual study spaces and a large team of dedicated staff within the library who are there to help students make the most of what our Library and Learning Resources have to offer.
- As part of Nottingham Trent University, our students have access to all the facilities a modern university has to offer. Why not enhance your career by learning a foreign language, join one of our many clubs and societies, or keep fit in our excellent sports facilities?
Loading the player ...