Students studying at Brackenhurst Campus can take advantage of the great value student membership deals available at the nearby Southwell Leisure Centre.
Southwell Leisure Centre membership
We have a partnership with Southwell Leisure Centre, which is very close to the Brackenhurst Campus. This fantastic deal offers NTU students and staff a superb discount on standard centre prices.
For only £17 per month* for NTU students and £29 per month* for NTU staff you will have unlimited seven days a week access to the following:
- 50 station fitness suite (including an induction and up to four personalised programmes with an instructor)
- fitness classes (including Tai Chi, Aqua Aerobics, Pulse Circuit, Legs, Bums and Tums, Pilates, Yoga, Body Bar, Step Aerobics and Kwik Circuit)
- swimming and sauna (entry to all swimming sessions)
- free access to Squash, Badminton and Table Tennis 9 am - 4 pm daily**
- 10% discount within the Treatment Room offering sports massage and therapy.
To sign up to this fantastic offer please visit:
Southwell Leisure Centre
Contact them on +44 (0)1636 831000
*Subject to monthly membership payment by direct debit, further terms and conditions apply.
**Discounted prices apply out of these times.
Brackenhurst Campus offers students several of its very own sports clubs. To find out more about these and how to join, visit our sports club directory.
The Equestrian Centre holds a variety of events throughout the year, including unaffiliated and affiliated dressage competitions, and unaffiliated show jumping. The centre can also be hired out (not through the NTU Sport department) and includes an indoor and outdoor school.
Visit the Equestrian Centre pages for more details.
The campus is home to a football pitch, a cricket square and nets. Local teams from the local village of Southwell use both of these.