Your time is precious, so it’s important that you have fun in sport with no commitment. Therefore we offer Play for Fun sport sessions that allow you to just drop in with no need to have done it before. These sessions often have engaging tournaments, fancy dress, UV sessions and more fun throughout the term to keep you coming back.
Sessions cost just £2 and no NTU Sport membership is required (although sessions are free to members). All these sessions are:
All our activities aim to be:
- Fun – they’re enjoyable and sociable.
- Informal & flexible – there’s no commitment, and you don’t need to sign up in advance.*
- No equipment needed – all is provided at no extra cost.
- Inclusive – sport is for all, with no previous experience required. If you need assistance, please let us know in advance.
- Coached – these trained instructors help you learn key skills so you can get better next time.
*Some sessions do require advance booking, please check Timetable & website for details.
You can take part in as many sports as you like, all at the same time as making new friends and having fun!
Term Two Timetable
(14 January – 5 April 2019)
You can also download and print a timetable to stick on your wall so you never miss out on a session!
Multi Sport Mix Up
*The Multi Sport Mix up is a variety of different sports, that take place at Brackenhurst Campus. To see which sports are happening each week, visit the NTU Bracktive Facebook page.
Would you like to help run a Play for Fun session? If so, please look at our Sport Volunteering pages.