Cycling is the cheapest and quickest way for most people to get around at NTU, especially if you make the most of our bike hire scheme.
- 200+ bikes available for hire to staff and students.
- 300+ spaces in secure compounds for cycle storage.
- Changing rooms and locker facilities.
- Our own workshop with expert mechanics and advice available.
- Free maps and training.
- Cycle to work scheme to help staff buy new bikes.
- Sometimes we even arrange for cyclists to have free breakfasts!
Bike Factory is part of a thriving cycling movement in Nottingham. Together with Nottingham City Council, The Big Wheel and Sustrans, we're aiming to ensure that NTU and Nottingham as a whole become more cycle friendly, as part of our sustainable transport plan.
If you'd like a chat about the Bike Factory, please contact email@example.com.