Gender Pay Gap Reporting
The Government introduced changes to the equalities legislation (Equality Act 2010) back in 2017 which placed a legal duty on all employers with 250 employees or more to publish their organisation’s gender pay gap data by 30th March 2018 and thereafter annually. You can access NTU's annual gender pay gap reports below.
- NTU Gender and Ethnicity Pay Gap Report 2020 (2019-20 reporting year)
- NTU Gender Pay Gap Report 2019 (2018-19 reporting year)
- NTU Gender Pay Gap Report 2018 (2017-18 reporting year)
Equality Information Annual Publication
The annual publication of Nottingham Trent University's Equality Information provides details about the staff and students of the University in relation to the legally protected equality characteristics.
Why are we doing it?
We are required by the Public Sector Equality Duty, introduced by the 2010 Equality Act, to have due regard, in the exercise of our functions, to the need to:
- eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Act
- advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
- foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
One of the ways in which we must demonstrate compliance with this Equality Duty is by publishing information about the effect that our policies and practices have on people across all protected groups.
The information must be published in a manner which is accessible to the public, and must include information relating to people employed by the University (our staff) and people who use the University's services (our students).
Who is responsible?
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Team is responsible for coordinating the collation and publication of this information.
What does it contain?
The Equality Information Report provides a review of equality, diversity and inclusion data monitoring at NTU during the previous academic year. It includes statutory equality information on the University's student and staff populations.
Staff data is taken at a snapshot on 31 December of the academic year in question. Student data is based on the full academic year, which runs from 1 August to 31 July.
How do I access the January 2020 report on the 2018/19 academic year?
You can access the Equality Information for Staff and Students via the link below.
- Equality Information Report 2018-19 - January 2020 - Full report
- Equality Information Report 2018-19 - January 2020 - Student Data
- Equality Information Report 2018-19 - January 2020 - Staff Data
If you are unable to access the report for any reason, or require an alternative format, please email us.
How do I access earlier reports?
You can access earlier reports by selecting the relevant link from those provided below.
January 2019 report on the 2017-18 academic year:
- Equality Information Report 2017-18 - January 2019 - Student Data
- Equality Information Report 2017-18 - January 2019 - Staff Data
January 2018 report on the 2016-17 academic year:
- Equality Information Report 2016-17 - January 2018 - Student Data
- Equality Information Report 2016-17 - January 2018 - Staff Data
January 2017 report on the 2015/16 academic year:
January 2016 Report on the 2014/2015 academic year:
January 2015 Report on the 2013/2014 academic year:
January 2014 Report on the 2012/2013 academic year:
January 2013 Report on the 2011/2012 academic year: