Get a replacement card

There are two steps to getting a replacement NTU Student Card.

1. Report your missing card

Your student card should be carried with you at all times when on University property. If you lose your card, or it has been stolen, please report it to us via email to prevent misuse. If it has been stolen, you will need to contact the police to get a crime reference number.

2. Pop into your Student Services Centre

You can get a new card from the following locations:

  • City Campus - Student Services Centre in the Central Court or Boots Library
  • Clifton Campus - Card Services in Clifton Student Services Centre
  • Brackenhurst Campus - Brackenhurst Library.

Please note that it costs £10 for a replacement card. You will not be charged if your card has been stolen, but you will need a crime reference number.

Someone swiping their student card