Studying and working abroad

Use the links below to find out what fees you will be charged and what student finance is available if you plan to spend a year working and / or studying abroad.

If you have any queries about fees and funding for studying or working abroad, please contact the Student Financial Support Service on +44 (0)115 848 2494 or by email.